Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thing 23

I've really enjoyed learning about the many tools available on Web 2.0 and I'm looking forward to next year's challenge.
My favorite discoveries from Web 2.0 are Wikis and Google Docs. I think they will become so useful to this organization. I know they have been helpful to the Web 2.0 committee and I'm sure all committees, branches, and departments will find them useful at some point.
I think the thing I like least about this challenge is coming to the end. I love to learn new things and I really liked the structured way of finding these new technologies without having to search for and discover them myself.
I showed my sons Zoho.com's Project Management Software, but I'm not sure it will work for their application. I also had such a good time with YouTube and sharedwith my sister the link of our Uncle George playing trombone. She was very interested in that and I showed her how to find things like it on YouTube.
It's been a wonderful experience.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Kathi - way to go! Great job. You set a shining example for the Stafford staff (as usual!)