Monday, May 12, 2008

Thing 21

Podcasting has long been one of my coworker's passions. She uses them for all kinds of entertainment and learning opportunities. I have a hard time concentrating on audio books because I am not an audio learner. My mind wanders easily without visual stimulation to keep me attached to what I'm listening to. I explored podcast.com and found this interesting "Free Yoga Philosophy Course" which explains the 5 elements of Yoga. I guess part of my problem with audio learning is my hearing problem. I can not hear well out of one ear and may have just become disinterested in audio presentations of any kind. I don't listent to much music either.
It looks live video podcasts will be more useful to me. I can download those onto my laptop. This one looked good to try out Yoga Video Sun Salutation

No comments: